THE COMPETITION #2

by - Tuesday, October 27, 2015


 Hallo guys..
as you know, I'm joining Beauty Bound Asia on my last post.. The good news is I passed my first online challenge and I'm Offically National Finalist at 10th of October 2015, I attended the second workshop and we got Hackathon challenge powered by SKII on Youtube and I'll share some photo's about the workshop


I'm Beauty Bounder
Add caption
Photo Both
The gitfs for Hackathon Winner
Niken, Cynthian, Fei
Makeup Tutorial for Photo Ready with Oscar Daniel MUA
Group Scedhule

Group 2 (two) take a pic with Oscar
After doing Hackathon Challenge
Skin Lab From SKII

Group 2 (two) Selfie
Our Goodies
Inside oh the goodies is Big Box CURIOUS ?!!

Yeaahh it's lil bit sneak peak of The Workshop, I'm so lucky to be here, If you curious what the inside of this box Just klik in here ... and I have some newest video here is the second online challenge video please klik here for my online challenge and If u wanna know more about the workshop  I'm lil bit vlogging too at the workshop here is the vlog 




Sooo yeeaaahhhh at 21th of Oct 2015 the Regional Finalist (Asia Finalist) has been announced and I'm sorry guys, I can't pasased my second online challenge, bcause many Talented beauty creator in here LOL..
Congratulation for Regional Finalist from Indonesia.. the One of RO Finalist from my Hackathon Group her name is Vita Ester and the other one is my lovely friend her name is Bunga Nirwana congratluation Gurls make Indonesian proud of u.. FIGHTING!! And thx BBa for this experience on this opportunity Keep Inspiring us "Beauty Creator"






You May Also Like

0 komentar